Monday, December 26, 2005

shopping

what i bought on 24 dec:


a brown top


which i had to go through...
erm... obstacles to get it...

special thankz to....
the following people who helped me get it at $29 instead of $34.90
or should i say SAVED ME from the scary auntie....
[felt like crying when the auntie was so desperately asking me to buy it at high price luckily han was like helped me talked back to the auntie... then she kept quiet.... phew...]

Zuo Han (for the 1st round of bargaining or should i say arguing.. haha)
Tuty (for blocking the auntie away from me)
Vanessa (for the 2nd round of bargaining)
Serene (for the 3rd round of bargaining)

thankz a lot...
haha.... well its just to DRAMATIC to write it out...
I'll just have to ACT it out for ya...
some other day....




what i bought on 25 dec:


a Samuel and Kevin 3/4 pants
a Pure M.I.L.K polo tee
a Pure M.I.L.K green skirt


special thankz to...

Tuty [for accompanying me]
Vanessa [for sort-of advertising the 30% discount Pure M.I.L.K is having the day before]
Jason [for giving me the discount for the S&K pants]


haha....
anyways...
i really like all the stuffs i bought....
yeah...
thankz people...

muackyz....

=P


btw thankz puty for saying that I give you the model feeling...
MUAHAHAHAHA...
i'll take it as a Compliment.....
[is that being B.I.T.C.H.Y?]
haha... Bird also said that before....
haha....
hmm... wonder how's he....

No comments: