Wednesday, December 21, 2005

really sick le lah

luckily don't really have a flu now...
last night - my flu transformed to blocked nose...
sianz...
but cough cough cough non-stop...
hmm... maybe i have contracted pneumonia...
kidding lah...
but it would be cool to get hospitalized right?
haven't try before...

mummy ask me to see a doctor...
but i just ignore her...
[bad bad]...
no lah... cuz i think its a waste of money lo.
haiz...
doctor look at me, i look at her.
then *PoP...
here's the cough syrup...
there goes the money [for using their air-con, wasting their salivas, and using energy to type out our names and stick on the bottle]...
haiyo...
Just let it cough lo...

talking about yesterday...
I decided try not to listen to those sad songs...
scared they make me a saddist...
so i turned on my mini M1 [free gift] radio (it's kinda cute though)
then.. so happened
the whole night...
all the songs that they played are inside my cds...
-_______________-"
sad sad sad....
how worse the sianz-ness can it be....
lol...
don't know whether to laugh or to cry...
haha...

No comments: