Thursday, December 08, 2005

exclusive sneak preview

muahahaha.
here's the exclusive sneak preview of miss chunzy's stupid close up photos.
:P



me trying hard to act cute.
haha.
its hard to act cute, when you're already cute,
you know.

>_<



I know I look weird in this photo.
haha.













those eyes.
do they captivate you?
muahahaha.














trying hard to act innocent.
but failed to do so. haha.
look more like erm.... dunnoe.










my messy, yet colourful, and nicey
STUDY TABLE.
muahahaha.
wink. wink.











another failure attempt --- tried not to look
so nice in the photo but haiz, what can I do.
>_<











look like I'm going to sleep le.
zzzzzz.









TADA. that's the end of the exclusive sneak preview of Miss Chunzy stupid close-up photos.

You'll have to wait for quite sometime before it is up in the theatres soon.

Till then, bye bye.

muackz. >_< [blush blush]

No comments: