Monday, December 12, 2005

olivia ong

Recently, I've been listening these few songs that I've posted.
haha, all very nice leh.
:P

Anyways, I want to help our ex-damaian here, Olivia Ong,
to advertise her new album --- Precious Stones.
Erm, she's got a sweet voice, yeah.
She's good-looking too.
haha.
>_< [blush blush]
This ablum is mostly songs which can make you move to the dance floor.
haha.
She was from this [not so famous girl band] Mirai.
They were formed around the year 2000.
Mirai was formed actually to target the Japan Music Industry. [but they won't successful]
haha.
I got their first album when I was primary 6. :)
But she hasn't joined then.
She only joined Mirai after one of the member --- Brenda left.
Too bad, didn't buy their second album.
Because their second album comes in the Pink & Blue package.
Two different CDS.
So I didn't buy, was thinking too expensive to get both CDs. :(

If I am not wrong, she was a councillor back in Damai.
haha.
Sounds like I've investigated about her background.
No lah.
Just that I've started to noticed her when I was secondary one.
Then, on the first day of school, I was like, "Woah, who's this pretty girl?"

After she graduated from Damai, she went overseas to study.
While studying in Japan's high school, she worked with producers to make her first solo album --- A Girl Meets Bossanova.
Then after, the second album --- Precious Stones.
All the 12 tracks in this ablum is penned by her.

But if you want to know more about her, as in see her photos, and listen to her songs. You can visit this website www.oliviaong.com
I bet ya don't understand what are they talking about.
Because the words are in Japanese. -____-"

Cool, huh.
Hope that she'll have a successful career in making music.
:)

No comments: