Saturday, December 17, 2005

p.h.o.t.o.s 02




















HAHAHA.
Bet ya laugh.
It's my brother acting cool here.





















My father gave me this Zouk Out - Access All Areas card.
Cool huh.















Hehe. Its me when I'm erm... primary 4?
Zuo Han, the guy wearing school uniform is Joseph from your class, you know?
Oh, Jocelyn was sitting beside me.
With the make-up on our cute little faces.















Here's our lastest 6C gathering neo-print.
Too bad, Felicia wasn't inside.
Cannot show you guys, her pretty face.
Go figure out, who's who k.
[Names available are:
Adeline, Mindy, Kassyn, Chun Yan, Yi Xin, Nicholas, Kenneth, Wen Hao]
















This photo is taken by ME.
It's taken at night when we were in school waiting for our parents to come out.
I forgot why we have to go there le.
But back then, we were primary 5 or 6 ba.
The bus at the back was our school bus.
Guess who this person is, he is our Mr. Kenneth.
The 183cm guy. Haha.


















This is Mr Nicholas.
Same time and place taken as the photo above.




This is none other than --- Miss Small Chunzy.

Haha.

But hey, I have double eyelid k.

















This is Miss Baby Chunzy. :P

Cute right? I know lah.

Opps... forgot to tell ya that if you click on the pictures, they will show you a bigger version, ya know, ya know?

No comments: