Saturday, December 17, 2005

i thought...

I thought I became stronger, because I haven't cried for the past 2 weeks.
But after the outing, I really couldn't take it again.
Haiz, stupid me.
Shouldn't have agreed to go in the first place.
I don't think I'm going to go the next time.

Didn't mean talk to him using some harsh tones, or sarcastic remarks.
Because I know I was going to cry any moment.
Jus trying to make myself feel better.
I also don't know what was I angry about.
Haiz.

Never in my life, I really hope to go back to school so quickly.
Because I know that when I'm in school, I'm always the one who laugh the most.
Because there's Esther to partner with me, and both of us will tell all the dirty jokes.
And everyone else will laugh along.
Haha.

Yesterday, I cried myself to sleep, listening to S.H.E's new song - Tian Hui.
I really think that song is very nice, especially the lyrics is very meaningful.
The MTV is also very touching.

After playing badminton, bowling, and ate with Serene.
She such a sweet and nice girl.
Haha.
Came home, and watched a few minutes of TV.
Then walked into my room and cried.
I also don't know why, don't ask me.
Cried for 1 whole hour.
Then, went to the living room to watch Kung Fu Hustle, to get some laugh.
I think I'm having some mental problem.
Haha.

:P
No worries lah, I'm going to be fine.
At least I'm not thinking about him that much le.

No comments: