Saturday, December 10, 2005

changes

haha. hey, recently I'm like so free lah.
update every now and then. :P

oh, talking about changes.
ever since I've came back home from OBS camp.
I think I've changed.

Erm, you see. I don't cook.
Never. Not even instant noodle.
You can dare me, haha.
My first time cooking is during the camp. And cook for the whole Tenzing watch.
haha. They're so poor thing. @_@

And I also don't really know how to use the can-opener lah.
Though I did used before but, its kinda like a right-hander thing.
So I gave up.

Last monday, (I meant this week's monday), I was like craving for Campbell's chicken soup [after drinking it during the camp].
I went to buy it after handing in my reflections to Mr. Alan Tan.

Then, I was like doing what I do during the camp lah.
Start using all the can-opener, pot,.... blah blah blah.
So that's when I started my cooking....
Now, I'm able to cook myself a real simple meal.
haha, so proud of myself. +_+ [blush blush]
{thank you for the up-coming applause}

So much about the cooking part.
Now it's about the washing part.

If you ask me to wash my stuff, I will wash.
haha. If you don't ask me to wash, I don't wash de.
haha.
I'm practically damn lazy.
Though I always think washing dishes is like a very dirty job, I still wash it if need to lah.
You see, during the camp, nobody's gonna help you wash you know.

But since my mum asked to me to wash the pot and the plates that I've used for cooking, I just do it lol.
But then I found out that, hey its not that dirty after all.
haha.
Because during the camp, you don't get to bath, you get drenched, you get sweaty, you get sand all over your body.
How worse can you get than all these.

Doing washing at home, even if you feel dirty and everything, you still get to bath you know.
haha.
How dirty can washing be.
haha.

hmm....
yeah. so far that's what I observe about myself.
:P
I'm so proud to be able to go to the OBS camp when I'm sixteen.
haha.
Because if I have gone earlier like when I was secondary 3, I might not be as appreciative as I am right now.
That's my own opinion lah.
Because for a person like me, haha, I don't know, erm, I think I'm always slower than others.
haha.

yeah,
Chun Yan, Jia You! >_<

No comments: