Tuesday, December 27, 2005

hmm.... wat title leh?

yesterday... was like only 2 hours ago..
haha...

kinda shocked when Choon Kai called my home yesterday...
cuz he was using his house phone and i dont have his house number....
then picked up the phone... it was him...
hmmm....
why he call leh?
.
.
.
.
.


ask me whether i finished my homework...
SO THat he can copy lah...
haha...
a typical 1S29 guy...
i mean 2S29....

then we talked on the phone for quite sometime...
about this and that lah...
[dont wanna tell you the details leh =P]
haha...
didnt know a lot of things till he told me...
hmmm....

then we supposed to meet each other at Singapore Post Centre at 3pm...
[didnt know that the Paya Lebar shopping mall-look alike is called Singapore Post Centre until he tell me... haha...]
i tot i was late...
turned out he was later then me lah...
haha...
a typical 2S29 guy again...


then we went to Coffee Bean...
and sat down...
he asked me whether wanna get a drink and so i looked around...
I TELL YOU...
I saw this ad-poster with PEPPERMINT printed on it...
its this peppermint (ice-blended - vanilla or mocha thingy)
really wanna bring home sia...
so tempting....
haiz....

and then i was pronoucing MOCHA as Mo-Cha lah...
though its supposed to be Mo-Ka...
haha...
if Mocha is pronouced as Mo-Ka, then what about Bo Bo Cha Cha?
haha...
Just For Laugh...

then let him copy my work...
and i do my own stuffs...

the place is damn cold...
freezing cold lol... but didnt bring jacket...
so...
freeze there lol...

packed up at 7pm...
then went to foodcourt and eat...
he chose a Korean store lah...
and the noodle he bought is just like a typical instant noodle...
he bought it cuz you know what...
cuz its the cheapest thing there lah...
$2.90...
haha...
then i chose to buy the fried wanton mee...
i tell you...
the fried wanton is BIGGER than and Can COVER the bowl of mee....
haha...
super big wanton...
but its nice to eat...
yeah...

then finish eating...
waited for him to copy finish the Halogen Compound notes...
then go home lo...

No comments: