Tuesday, July 12, 2005

test

Damn.
My chinese only got 65/100.
So disappointing lah.
Only obtained an A2.
Could have gotten at least an A1.
If I did memorise the answers for the 30 marks section.
Agrh.
My teacher say won't come out one.
Haiz.
If not can get 74/100.

Not very happy with my Economics MCQ results 15/20, A.
But okay lah.
Because its last minute one.
Didn't even finish studying the book, only selectively read.
Haha. [Still dare to say]
Okay lah.
Kinda happy at the same time.
Proud of my class.
We obtained the top three position again for the average score among [I think is 22 classes].
Muahaha.
It's a must to get anyway.
If not arh, we won't be able to see the daylight tomorrow. [Puty knows why]
Haha.
Our teacher is demanding, but good lah.
Scary at the same time, actually.

Well, I'm looking forward to the cultural week.
Hehe.
Zuohan, you better don't be sick arh.
I'll make sure you drink lots of water, and eat super healthy food.
Because we gonna be the emcees for the cultural week on Wed and Fri. [I think]
Puty, Fred must support us.
Haha.
:P

No comments: