Saturday, July 23, 2005

srjcians' day

hahaha... I'm starting to fall in love with SR can.
Damn nice lah.
The SRJCIANS' DAY. Falls on the 20th of July.
Cool lol.
I like it.
Really enjoyed myself a lot.

Because the whole day was so slack, relax, fun.
No lesson except PE.
Haha.
But we only measure our height and weight during PE.
So, chicken feet, no sweat.
Smell good.
:P

Anyway, talked and listened to music for 1h 30min.
Haha. That's the way to spend your time.
In between, me and Siang went to find Mr Koh to assist us with our econs project.
He let Siang and the rest of the powerpoint people to use his computer.

After that was mini concert for the SRJCIANS to sit back relax and enjoy.
Sit anywhere we like in the hall, disorganise also don't care.
Oh my.
:)

We sat down near the stage.
Really enjoyed the videos made by teachers, the lame jokes made by Mdm Robyn Wong, my chinese teacher's act cute performance.
Haha.
[Ni Pa "A" Ma? "A" You Shen Me Hao Pa?] - stupidity takes place here. My chinese teacher say one.
(Direct translation from Chinese to English = You scared of "A"? "A" got what to be scared of?)
Lol.

After the concert, we walked to LT5 and get prepared for the Amazing Race.
Each class got this little box which contains all the stuffs that your subject teachers give to your class.
The school gave every student this little lady bug peg, SRJCIANS' DAY band, t-shirt and pen.
Mr Koh gave us M&M's, my econs teacher gave us Kit Kat.
So sweet.

Then, me and Siang told Mr Koh that that day was Lydia and Lysias' birthday. [Yes, they are twins and both of them are in my class]
Then Mr Koh was like, "Okay, I'll pay for the cake."
So nice lol. So rich lah.

Then he very funny lah, say what,"Class, I need to go out for awhile. There's something urgent I need to do."
When it is actually just to surprise the Twins with birthday cake.
Haha.
^_^

"I need someone to come with me."
Me and Siang went with him, he was like treating as if it's a"Secret Mission".
We ran for his car, then sat behind.
It's our secret. Shh!
Haha.

After dropping us at Kovan, I get the cake, while Siang get the tissue papers and lighter.
Then we paced back to the car.
I say, "Cher, you are being so nice to us lah. Thank you. We'll return you the money de. Say okay arh."
Haha. He got nothing to say.
I was like telling Siang. Because like that then maybe can get high marks for GP.
Then Mr Koh heard it, and he was like laughing at my statement.
Haha.
*_*

After reached school, me and Siang go in through the back door of LT5 in order to make sure that Lydia and Lysias won't get to see the cake.
.
.
.
.
.
Blah Blah Blah.

And we joined in the Amazing Race.
My class the guys all ran until their whole t-shirt is like so watery. Tap water. Non-stop.
Sad thing is that we didn't win.
Haiz.
But really nice though.

After that we went back LT5, and celebrated the Twins birthday.
Ate the cake.
Take pictures.
Now, that's the fun time.
So many act cute not cute photos of the class.
Show Eugene boxers', point at his ass.
Haha.
Me and Siang act Lesbian.
Haha.
Mr Koh was laughing like what lah.

Somehow I got this feeling that he think that me and Shaun are together lah.
Nope, sister-sister love.
Haha.
Because our class only got the three of us who gotten pink t-shirt.
Me, Siang and Shaun.
Haha.
But Siang and Shaun kept bickering over me lah.
@_@ (haha... erm hmm.)

But overall, I really enjoyed myself a lot.
Love it.
>_<

No comments: