Friday, July 15, 2005

oral

Ha. Today had my chinese oral.
I was like so damm scared.
Haha.
Felt like shitting.
Yucks.
Got many many butterflies in my stomach.
And I'm the first person.
It turned out quite sucky lah.
But I can take it.
I don't know how to read four words from the passage.
Shit.
Agrh.
Die.
Lol.

They asked about reservoir, do you agree with the government to open up the reservoir.
Why the government want to emphasize on the health of the people?

Only two questions?
After I said finished, then the friendly female teacher was like okay.
Then, I asked her,"Teacher, no more questions arh?"
"Yah"
Opps, I'm so stupid go and ask her that.

Two extreme possibilities.
I'M TOO GOOD. or I'm too lousy.
Well, I'll take the former.
Hahaha.

I was the first to sit down at the waiting area.
Felt so weird.
I guess I spoke to fast.
Haha.
Then slowly, more people sat down there.
We were like kept on chatting non-stop.
There's this girl who's not from my class.
She was like saying her experience so loud lah.
Not that I want to kpo.
She said that she asked the teacher what is reservoir.
And she mentioned that reservoir is big.
Or something like that lah.
Damn funny.
Haha.

We were released at 3p.m.
Haha.
Because my class only me, sean, wan qian and isabella.
So we decided to skip our last lesson - chemistry tuitorial.
Anyway, they are giving back papers.
So I asked Hwee Siang help me check.

Well, it feels good skipping class.
Hahaha.
For the first time.

:P

No comments: