Friday, July 01, 2005

shity luck

What a shitty day today!
Haiz.. I have chinese and economics paper today... and guess what
I 'm all shitty... eee...
I stepped on shit today... I don't even know who's is it... cat, dog...??
arh... smelly lol...
went to school canteen then after I sat down on the bench... me and puty smell something bad...
then we look at our shoes... don't have arh... only MUD...
and I didn't even thought that was eee....
then quickly go to the toilet.... and clean my shoe inside the cubicle... I think people should be thinking why this person de shit so smelly one... really lol... its super smelly...
haha... all thanks to puty... she say use the organic shampoo in the toilet to cover the smell..
it did worked lah... for awhile...
the worst part came...
I'm taking my exam in a container classroom with around 90 people there...
~~ [vomiting in the background] ~~
really lol.. when I was taking chinese exam, then smell was like...
come awhile.. stop.. come awhile.. stop.. and this continued until 1 hour 30 min later...
I asked my friend, did you smell anything bad?
she said yeah...
then I told her, its me lah... I stepped on shit... and blah blah blah....
and then I laughed and laughed and laughed....
well...
the moral of the story is... never step on the grass patch or MUD....

No comments: