Wednesday, July 13, 2005

burning hot

It's as if I'm not unhappy enough for the day.
I checked my mail, and guess what the Pet Hotel don't want to have an interview with us.
Shit them.
Shit the Mr K.C.Tan.
Agrh.
I'm gonna burn down his house.

I might feel better if he had replied in a nicer way.
He replied: "NO, THANK"
No thank?
Not even a s behind the thank lol.
Please lah.
"No Thanks" sounds much more polite.
Or even better, "Sorry, no, thank you. BLAH BLAH BLAH"
But he wrote them in CAPTIALS.
Damn.
Shit him lah.
So rude.
[Cursing and Cursing and Cursing.... continues]

To make things worse.
I messaged my PW teacher for help.
Guess what I received.
"Why. U have to think of ways to deal with this."
Thanks arh, for being so helpful.
Agrh.
Fine.


Haiz.
I go and prepare KEROSINE liao.
Ciaoz people.













NEWS HEADLINE:
SRJC Student Burnt Down Pet Hotel Due To The Refusal Of The Latter To Conduct An Interview.

No comments: