Saturday, February 04, 2006

thailand

sent my eldest brother off to THAILAND~~~
this week...
erm... on the first day of school... that very MORNING...
1st feb 2006
I meant his flight was 2.15am....
what loh...
haha...
was super duper SLEEPY during lectures and tutorials...
imagine i still have tennis in the afternoon...
wah...
really cant tahan...
but i thought i played quite well that day...
haha...

erm...
back to the subject...

my whole family went to the airport around 11pm on 31st Jan...
ate at Burger King...
my eldest brother joined his Polyster friends and talked to them..
this guy whom is a friend of both my brothers joined my family...
happily eating the milo, french fries and onion rings...
my mum used the the empty Hong Bao (red packet) that BK gave...
and put money inside...
then gave that guy...
haha...
he seems very nice...
erm...
not sure whether he was my second brother's JC or Sec friend...
should be JC friend ba...
he can "click" VERY well with my family members lol...
can talk to anyone that kind..
haha...
except me...
erm...
haven talk to him before...

ate finished...
and so we all went up to the departure area...
and stand there waiting for the time to pass...

erm...
saw this whom ever person...
erm...
a person higher rank than my brother lah...
he is super good-looking lah...
but got girlfriend already...
sobz...

then saw another guy...
heard from my mum that he is a doctor...
my second brother mentioned that he is going to somewhere for NS training...
he's those studious studious kinda good-looking...
haha...
too bad...
got girlfriend again lah...
stood beside him all the while...
hmm...
but the girlfriend is very pretty...
they quite match lol...
=)

sent my eldest brother off...
i thought he looked like he was going to cry...
when he is already inside lah...
reminded me of Birga...

by right... he'll be visiting us six months later...
Hope he'll be fine there...
and better still --- lose some weight...
haha...
please come home safely...

No comments: