Thursday, February 16, 2006

dream? dream on...

yesterday had basketball...
today had tennis...
tomorrow's gonna be basketball again...

haiz...
its good that i get to exercise lah...
but i'm feeling very tired...
i guess i know what Leen is going through right now...
or even worse than me...


long ago already pictured my future lah...
but nowadays...
i feel that it seems to unreachable now...
i always thought i could make it...
disk jockey?
news anchor woman?
erm... related media stuffs...


okay... you see arh...
i have only 1 choice lah - not considering SMU [cuz didnt check out about their school]
plus NUS dont have such course....

NTU - Communication Studies
and you know what... they need AT LEAST a B4 for GP...
when i could barely pass in school...
~~~ unreachable....


never thought of any "back-up" course until Adrian asked me to think of one...
okay...
and he was saying i could go for those course like English or Chinese....
still be able to get to where i wanna be...
English?
out of the question...
nope nope...
for both my brothers YES...
for me NO...
i'm like the only person out of the three of us, who doesnt do well in English lah...
shame on me...
feeling like BORROWING my second brother's BRAIN when i'm taking A Levels...
confirm plus GUARANTEE chop chop...
i'll score VERY WELL for it lah...

NUS / NTU - Chinese
erm... more reachable...
they require a good pass...
but i dont really wanna study about the history of Chinese...
bored to death...
so gotta find my former Chinese teacher and ask him...
cuz he was from NUS Arts n Social Science Faculty studying Chinese n Economics.. i think...
pro right... haha..


worse come to worse...
hmmm...
turn back to NGEE ANN POLY - mass comm again...
BEG them to take me in... even though they rejected me once....
all because of the interview...
i was just one step away from my dream...
=(


we'll see how it goes...
anyways...
its happy enough that i know that...
there's someone who SHARES the exact same DREAM as ME....
yeah~~
and the person is none other than --- my beloved ESTHER...
whahaa...
we'll WORKHARD together...
maybe go same course...
we da gou gou le...
haha...

1 comment:

Zuohan said...

Haha girl, I am aiming to go to communication studies too in NTU. don't pang sei me yah!