Sunday, February 26, 2006

friends...

oh my gosh...
i cant tell you how happy i am lah....

jocelyn just called me awhile ago...
yeah...
i thought she lost her handphone or something...
cuz she didnt reply my messages mah...
the last time she messaged back was on my birthday...
erm... almost 2 months le...

talked to her like for quite long...
so many things to say...

and got punk'd by JODY ONG...
haha...
he called my house phone...
then say that i've won this Channel 8 thingy...
$9,999
yeah right... thats wat i told him...
i was like "who are you?"
then he was talking to this person which i could hear from the phone "she cant recognise my voice"
this person is Jocelyn lah...
he very lame but funny lah...
was SOOOO HAPPILY chatting away on the phone with the both of them...
cuz they are at a chalet celebrating Ronald's birthday...
promised to leave some time of my PRECIOUS march holidays with them...
but not forgeting the 12 MARCH... dearest VAN... haha...

i was thinking right...
maybe me and Jocelyn's future children can be good friends you know?
haha....
my mum n her mum are good friends...
me n Jocelyn are good friends...
blah... blah... blah...


then maybe...
all the children of OUR GANG can be good friends... you know?


i just LOVE you guys lots...
>_<

remember the theme?
"FRIENDSHIP MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND"
haha...
erm... when we were Sec 3 i think...
at the container classroom...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

which jocelyn? hahaha