Sunday, February 05, 2006

no topic

hey ya...
got one morning...
i went down to bus stop already right...
then forgot to take my wallet...
AHH? how to take bus to school...
arh...
puty...
then the Victoria guy was at the bus stop too lah...
cuz i went down together with him mah...
felt so pai seh lo...
then... "gay xi" erm...
haha...
took out my phone...
and call my mum...
ask her to come down...
haha...
then call puty that i'll be late...
was so reluctant to walk back...
think.... people must be thinking i weird weird de lo...


oh... can we meet up next week?
only van, leen, puty and me...
haha...
go shopping leh...
zuo han wanna come also can lah...
bring er hmm... tooo lah!!!
wanna buy a lot of things....
erm...
clothes...
accessories...
and its time to change that wallet le...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hahah. next week? gonna be pretty hectic. dad's havin operation on fri. wed's my college road run. mon and tues school ends late. how how?