Thursday, February 23, 2006

excited~~

i tell ya...
was so damn pai seh today...

cuz i was changing for tennis training in the toilet...
then Bernice was talking about the Campus Superatar...
she also like Adriano....
arh...
high five...
she also very high lah...
i got sooooo excited over him....
that i forgot there were other girls in the toilet...
and they were J1s lol...
then kept staring at me i think...
pai seh lah...
they muz be thinking i siao de lo...
J2 already still like that....


real long time since i get so excited over guys...
[i mean... like those typical girls standing by the fence cheering for their eye-candy.... think]
[well, girls are more appealing to me...]
today... there's soccer match...
me n Bernice were sooo excited lah....
but Siang wasnt....
=(

anyway she came along with us....
=))
haha...
cuz me n Bernice wanted to look for our eye-candy from other schools....
i found one from NYJC...
i think he's cute lol...
but Siang n Bernice didnt agree...
however, me n Siang didnt agree with Bernice's eye-candy either...
haha...
Siang thinks that there is no one who's handsome....
=((


nevermind...
it kinda lighten up my day...
haha... looking at my eye-candy....
yeah~~~


happy~~


and oh...
did i mention that my neighbour is in SR J1...
Bernice think he's good-looking...
i think...
okay lah...
not bad lol...
but i like his height...
he's very tall lah...
didnt know he was in soccer...

but didnt watch them play...
cuz when they are about to start...
me n Siang went off already...
haha...
anyways...
Just JIA YOU lol....

No comments: