Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nicholas Teo FROM NOW ON

Nicholas' FROM NOW ON concert was...... eh.....

his singing is good.... en...
i think the lightings are good... en...
his dancing...can be improved la....

and why ah?
Faye only sing half a song?
haiz ya...
they sang How Do I Live...
its really nice...
though LeeAnn Rimes' may sound more powerful... they're sweeter

yup yup.... eh... i was really sleepy when watching it...
i guess i'm too tired le...

ah...

Bishan J8 has this Science in the Mall event....
haha...
go there see see la...
from 29May - 11Jun...

my J8 job has ended on 31 May...
yup yup...
eh.. where's my pay?
ha..

like my new job is kinda challenging for me...
last Friday was my first day...
its at T3 Harry's Bar...
like hor..
need to learn a lot of things...
alcohol.... something i'm totally unfamiliar....
eh...
but hor.. we get to drink alcohol at work too...
i think i drank the most alcohol in my 19 years of life yesterday...
cuz H mixed the extra cocktails, bombay saphire.... blah blah...
then we just drink it lol...
haha..

later gotta go work again... 530pm-130am
btw on my first day of work..
i met this....
so unfriendly customer... who thinks he is funny teasing me...
damn it...
i was so freaking nervous lo...
he was like laughing at the things i say...

btw yanzhi...didi...
why were you there with your mum arh?
haha...
so qiao lo...
=D

today my auntie left le...
yup yup...
i cant wait for december holidays to come.... arh!~
lol.. i really wanna go Malaysia leh...
kinda miss my niece...
ha..
wanna carry her... =)

No comments: