Wednesday, June 18, 2008

foodie~

come come come, people.
come my house here de nearby de market.
and eat.

Chicken rice, Ice Kacang and Kuay Chap.
i always intro people these few food.

haha.
its nice ok.
really.
so far, the people i intro the food to, all say nice.
haha.

oh, we didnt get to eat Kuay Chap, cuz its closed today.
only ate Chicken rice, Ice Kacang, and Chendol.
but its nice already~~~
=D

i very long time never eat Kuay Chap le.

and why would people still wanna pinch my face?
huh?
somemore i'm not xiaomeimei anymore lo.
{ok la, maybe i look like one.}
[ha, reminds me that Shaun used to pinch VERY HARD~ back in JC times, and Leen and Me always run around pinching and poking people's cheeks during Sec4.]
time to lose weight.
so that my cheeks are sunken in....
lol...





and there's a long history behind the story of a bowl of Kuay Chap~~~





the story was once upon a 31st December 1988.....

my mama ate a bowl of Kuay Chap.

then she felt stomachache.

then my papa drove my mama and chiong to the hospital.

then i was born.

No comments: