Tuesday, June 03, 2008

what the ~~~

damn....
i dunno what should i do...
like HUH!

ok, i only just started working at the bar for how many days?
monday was my 3rd day...
sunday was my 2nd day...
last friday was my 1st day...

so i saw this guy - J (name is changed to protect his privacy)... =D
someday while i went there to apply for job.
my first time talking to him was on my 2nd day of work...
then.. Chef C very naughty... kept teasing us...
cuz we're the only chinese youngsters there i think... excepting Chef A and the cleaner...

arh... i tot wah... can talk talk make friends...
but hor...
yesterday is very de obvious that he wanna make more contacts....
eh...
he seems very persistant...
damn...
everyone even the manager was teasing us while we're on the bus...
arh...
i'm fine with the teasing...
but start to find him very weird this morning...

last night,
i already say things like i dont like younger guys to be my BF....
and like i can be his older sister lo... my age i mean...
though i'm only older than him by 5 days?
ha...
but his text messages are like "miss you ooo", "do you miss me?"
i totally freaked out la....

please please please....
i still gotta work there for at least 2 months de...
cannot tahan already....
someone please tell me wat should i do...
when i've already made myself very very clear...
damn it...






on sunday hor...
me and T earned around 30bucks just for tips leh....
but we wont get any of them la...
haha...
it goes to the bar...
on monday hor...
we eanred around 11bucks for tips again...
again.. not our money... =(






i made Madam Butterfly (cocktail) yesterday...
but i never taste my jungle juice and madam butterfly before...
hmmm....





arh...
i've grown fatter...
need to lose weight le lah...
Chef C is very nice cuz he kept treating us nice food...
really nice food...
but cannot keep eating like that lo...
ha...
start dieting le...

No comments: