Friday, June 13, 2008

friday 13th

today.
my first time changed my pass to go into the departure area to collect the float money from Straits Bar.

i was like oh...
i finally know where and how Straits Bar looks like...

(Straits Bar is also under Harry's)

then fine~~~

went back to Harry's...
count the float money...

what the~~~

short of 43buckS!!!!

huh???

why???

i dunno so dun ask me...

i called my manager...
then he came down...
i dunno if its considered settled.
cuz he just ask me to write a new amount of float money in the account book.

ok.

then, i supposed they dont question me?

i really know nothing k.

i know the person who worked the night shift before me... F**** (its not a vulgar word. its a name lah)

then what...
cannot say its that person also ma...
i dunno lah...

but how come today J came and gave me a black face.
what the~~
i felt so argh...

No comments: