Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blood Donation Drive.

Happy 19th bIRTHDAY!!! to my 老公 - 慧婵。Hwee Siang....
my gay partner....
haha...
muackyz...
=)





WooHooo....
today - 9th October 2007.
my very first time donating blood.
was sooo excited...
only have HS103 tutorial today...
lesson ended at 1230pm.



the 5 of us supposed to go SAC - Student Activities Centre together and donate blood de lol...
we've signed up last Tuesday le...
but Isadora is sick...
so she cant donate blood, she's kinda sad lol... =(
the other 2 guys... haiz... those 2 Erics...
Eric Yap and Eric Tay....
haha...
they scared seh...
haha...
so in the end only me and Fidelia donated our blood....



hehe...
we're given cute stuffs leh...
got squashy squashy toy, badge....








This photo is taken last Tuesday when we signed up.
Isadora, 1 Cute Drop of Blood, Fidelia.
=)











































I'm Number 0082.
Fee's Number 0083.
















BE NICE TO ME Sticker is given me.
cuz its my first time donating blood.
=)















Fee took a photo of me.
hehe...












My right arm.
The end product.
Can you see bees?
hehe...














Stick-Pad. Badge. Squashy toy.
=)













Medicine.
Bleh.
Fee say dont have to eat de lah.










No comments: