Thursday, July 13, 2006

real thankz to all those who were there supporting me...
haha...


谢谢你们。。。



but yeah...
thankz for saying that I didnt sound bad, just that the high pitch part kinda spoilt it...
haha..
i know...
i picked the wrong song...


anyways...
was happy enough that Esther told me her sister and her friends like my singing...
muahahahahahahaha....
that made my day...
she actually stayed to listen for the judge to comment on my singing,
when Esther was like already outside the LT asking her to come out quickly...


and Esther added...
"My sis say that you dont look like a J2..."
but then again...
its not the first time people say so...
somehow if someone tell me i look like a J2...
i think i'll feel old...
haha...

2 comments:

Zuohan said...

As long as you tried its good enough girl!

You are still my star! =]

Zuohan

chunzy said...

thankz...

谢谢你。。