Monday, July 31, 2006

my teacher is hinting me to stop blogging for the next 3 months...
haha...
i hope he's not reading this...
=)



probably...
wont update that frequent ba...



yesterday was the first time..
my dad ever came to a Parents' Day...
i gave him the honour to do so..
haha..
so dragged him along...
cuz hopefully it will be the last Parents' Day in SR...



but yeah...
have an appointment with Adrian every Monday and Wednesday starting from next week...
cuz my GP result is atrocious...



and yea...
didnt know that my econs teacher is leaving next year...
guess what..
he's going to teach at RJC...
Me and Siang was like... =(
jus that we hope when we come back to school next year...
we'll still be able to see him...
haha...
[i seriously hope he's not reading this...]
told Put Put about it...
she's kinda sad too...
blame me lah...
haha...
for telling you this...
=)



gotta work hard to graduate together with my peers...

No comments: