Monday, July 03, 2006

england vs portugal

this morning...
England lost to Portugal...


my living room was filled with disappointed leh...


haha...


yesterday..
my brother's friend came to our house to watch the match...


wells....
my father, brother and his friend...
all support England 的...


but i support Portugal leh...


wanted to cheer also cannot...
scared later they beat me up...


was messaging Van & Puty...
haha...
they good lah..
their family and relatives all cheer for Portugal..
haha...


i kept laughing when my brother was complaining about the referee...
cuz he sent Rooney off...
my brother was sOOOOOO unhappy about it...
the 3 of them kept complaining that the referee was so biased 的...


but i think England was really good lah...
10 people vs 11 people leh...
still managed to get 0-0 in the end...


and when England lost the penalty [which was an expected result]
my brother and his friend was like -_____________________________________-


wow... Brazil actually lost?
hmm...
my brother have been saying that Brazil hasn't been performing their best leh...
so erm..
not surprising ba...

No comments: