Monday, January 09, 2006

Mr. Econs

my new econs teacher is really scary...
haiz.. mrs sim was so much better...
he can really freak you out by the way he looks into your eyes and talk to you ina fierce tone*
not SCOLDING yet lo...
haizz...
so suay...
my first econs tutorial was on friday...
then we have this Q&A session...
he kept calling my name lah... from the name list...
i answered his first question lo... with the correct answer..
but then i didnt sit down, cuz he didnt permit me to sit down...
then after... he tot i havent answer his questions...
nevermind...
he asked all the people to sit down right...
a few minutes later...
he called me again...
okay this time round i cant answer his questions...
shucks...
stand up again...
he kept asking me questions lo...
then after that, when he called those repeated names right...
he was like "oh I called you already..."
then he call another person...
WHY MUZ YOU DO THIS TO ME~~~
i'm like the only suay person in class...
haiz...

No comments: