Friday, January 27, 2006

blur blur again....

arh...
don't understand whats wrong with me....
lol...

i think i became super duper blur...
after i came SR...
hmmm....


couldn't understand people's joke till someone muz explain to me lo...
well, what can i do...
i'm a LIMESTONE...
its takes years to form...
like me... i take ages to understand what the joke means....
so when someone says the joke...
and the rest are already laughing...
i'll be like -________- ?
few mins later then i'll laugh like mad...
i think my friends are starting to feel -____________- already...
haha... they had enough last year...


almost cut open this pack of tibits...
when it is a zip-lock bag...
so u imagine if i cut opened?...
hmm...
i might as well kill myself...


i was sitting on the last bench of seats of bus no. 228....
then when it reached the Bedok Bus Interchange...
i stood up...
left my wallet on the bus...
after that.. i felt someone poking my arm...
then turned behind...
saw this guy bending forward and passed me my wallet...
ah~~
pai seh lah...
and the guy didnt even look like someone who will be so nice...
[i really dont mean it... but he has piercings on his face, mouth... blah blah
i think without the piercings he'll look better, as in more handsome ba]
but i said thank you to him...


>_<


dont even wanna left my wallet behind again...

No comments: