Thursday, January 05, 2006

159cm

er...hmm...
excuse me...
I AM 160cm lo...
for goodness sake...
just dont understand why me PE teacher...
mr. ____ ___
[dont tell you who... figure out yourself.... haha]
[erm.. for srjcians... he is a teacher who always ask those odac ppl...
to tuck in their uniform and everything...]

I REALLY 160CM...
then he measured as 159cm...
my gosh...
cant take it...
so went on to measure again with Esther...
its really 160cm...
never bluff lo...

its as if...
i wasnt sad enough, that my PE teacher marked me as 159cm...
you see arh...
when you're shorter, you're supposed to have a lighter weight..
haha...

so i'm gonna short and fat...


I'm A Little Tea-pot.....
la-la-la~~~


heya...
159cm just didnt sound nice...
haiz...
nevermind, cuz he said that they'll measure every now and then...
i will shot back de...



met my new chemistry and maths teachers...
they both very nice people, and they seem like they really good at teaching...
hmm....
wonder how will my econs teacher be?
yeah... for your information... all my subject teachers change lol... except GP.
haiz...
sianz... cuz all the good teachers gone...
i was ONLY happy that i dont have to see DONKEY again...
haha...
[puty- you're supposed to laugh at this part...]

No comments: