Monday, January 02, 2006

31st December 2005

well, Happy Birthday To ME..
what more can i say.

haha..
the usual celebration with my family...
except this year, daddy's working...
so he wasnt with us...

then ate.. erm..
mac's meal for erm... lunch + dinner...
and watched finished "Fruits Basket" [jap anime] with my brothers and mum for the...
third time?...
i just love that anime...
its superb...
haha...

then ate my yummy coffee birthday cake...
[mummy say they didnt have peppermint cake... hmm...]

my mum was so cute...
my brothers and mum sang birthday songs [eng + chi] for me..
you know what...
my mum was like singing out of tune..
haha...
so cute~~~

well, my birthday present from my mum is as usual eversince i was primary 6.
[don't tell you what izzit... haha]


Happy Seventeen Birthday to ME again..
haha...
=P

and hope 2006 will be a good year for me...

No comments: