Monday, September 18, 2006

next thursday then finish prelims...

and next thursday is the only day i have exams...

and and next thursday i have 4 papers to go...

from 8.ooam to 5.00pm...

with breaks in between lah...

but...

haiz...

econs paper 1 & 2 plus chem paper 1 & 2




oh my...

1 more week left...

my brother is leaving Singapore soon...

=}

my mum told me he'll be back like 9 months later...

instead of 3 years later...

weee...

cuz staying in the hostel during their holidays...

need money too you know...

so its cheaper to come back and stay at home..

and take up a part time job here...




eee....

he seem reluctant to go KBox with me...

i'll go box him...

drag him to go with me then ask him pay...

whahaha...



weee...

i'm looking forward to the Bintan trip and my Malaysia trip the end of this year...

hm...

this year, i think its only going to be Me & Mum going back to Malaysia and visit my relatives...

i can go shopping le...

yeah... but muz lose weight first... =P

i just love the village scenery...

the smell of the Kampong...

when you wake up in the morning...

plus... the rubber planatations (while taking the train)

AWWWW.... >_<

i just love to take train rides...

No comments: