Sunday, September 24, 2006

london

leaving on a jet plane...
don't know when i'll be back again...
choy....


just sent my brother off...
woot... to LONDON...


you bet...
the number of people sending him off...
can fill up a bus...
trust me...
that many...
wow...
makes me wonder how many people will send me off if i ever go overseas...
just the few of us i guess...
haha...
you all better come huh...
=)


hmm, let me see...
he got 4 group of friends...
Secondary School, Junior College, NPCC, NS


big circle of friends huh...


and yet...
got a few handsome ones...
oppss..
=P


a very busy day for me...


went tuition...

then rushed down to Tamp Mall...
and walked around to buy his stuffs...

then took train to CLEMENTI...
[you bet... from Tampines to Clementi]
to visit this Shi Fu of my daddy...
so he's my Shi Gong...
he seems kinda poor thing though...
hope he can quickly recover...

then took taxi to Beach Road...
and visit my grandma...
and ate together with her...
its the first time i felt connected with my grandma...
well, its complicated but yeah... family matters...
she cried...
cuz my brother is leaving...
and so both of us hugged her...
haiz...
kinda sad scene...

then went to look at the vehicles...
outside Lavender MRT Station...

then took train to Enous...

then walked a long way to the other bus stop to catch up with the bus...
well... there was a traffic jam...
hm...
not important...

played Scissors Paper Stones with my daddy to decide if we should alight the bus at our house but have to wait for the bus 60 to turn one round...
if you know what i mean...
haha...
i won 3 times consecutively...
wawoo...
and so...
we alighted at our house there...

wait for my brother to pack finish everything..
took a bath...
took taxi to Changi Airport Terminal 1....

reached there...
awhile later saw this guy came...
[one of the guy who went to sing the day before]
then... they go find friends lo...

then...
time passes....
then...
like that lo...
haha...



well..
my family is shrinking...
and NOBODY else to fight with me over the computer and television...
haha...


MISSES THE TWO OF YOU...
muackz..
[if you are reading my blog =) ]

No comments: