Saturday, September 09, 2006

i'm so dead...
dont think will do well in this prelims...
haiz...


die already...
i'm losing confidence...
cannot like that sia...
A-level how...


my parents wont be able to send me overseas to study...
if i cant make it in Singapore's University lol...
haizz...


my brother is leaving on 23rd this Sep...
to LSE...
[London School of Economics and Political Science]
dont think he'll be back till he finish his degree...
that will be 3 years...
cuz no money to pay for his frequent trips if he's back to visit us...
phew...
at least his school fees is not a problem anymore...
its free of charge..
sort of...
cuz its a charity...
but he'll have to do some part-time job there to earn some money for his own allowance lol...
one thing..
he's not going to study Economics nor is it Science...
haha...
its HISTORY...
erm..
basically he's a history freak.. to me...
a walking history dictionary...
=)


we bought a web-cam yesterday...
so that me, mum, dad can talk to both of my brothers who are overseas..
haha...


i'm going to be so lonely...
nobody to fight the computer with...
[as if... haha
i forgot when was the last time...]
but yeah...
he'll always intro me the lastest jap stuffs...


made him promise to go KBox with me on 22nd...
that will be after prelims...
haiz...
prelims again...


feel like cutting out my brother's brain and keep it for my A levels..]
opps..
haha..
he's so smart...
and i'm so not intelligent at all...


please...
let me be more intelligent..
erm...
overnight...
haha..
=]

No comments: