Friday, April 07, 2006

khim? look-abit like?

finally found out who was that pizza guy le...
erm...
turned out to be someone i least expected to be...
but anyways...
haha...
like what someone says lo...
yup...
kinda despo...
opps...
=)



not expecting much from my Chem n Econs test today...
"tried" my best le...
so... shall see..


went to the Music Room for Maths lesson as usual...
just like last week...
today Lysias played us a piece of song...
nice~~


and oh...
Zuo Han, better get fitter arh...
don't fall sick le...
if not...
haha...
Later your teacher ask Adrian about me again lah...
haha...
[still pondering: how come arh>?]



btw...
a few people say I look a bit like Khim...
do i?
haha...
reminded me of the days back in Damai...
when Soffia, Ahmad, Rajen.... blah-blah
say that I look like Kristen Kreuk...
should i be happy?
muahahaha...
[blush blush] >_<
i'll take all these as compliments...


Siang n Esther kept teasing me...
they say i look like a 13 years old...
thats why people say i looked a bit like Khim...
well.. thankz arh...
for saying that i can't watch whatever erm... rating movies.. or go clubbing...
"Girl, have you even gotten your IC?"
i'll take this as compliment too...
=P


suddenly realized yesterday...
i guess Guys(male) seek visual-satisfaction...
or something...
thats a bad point...
minus minus minus...
suffering from a great deficit in the account balance...
=(



oh...
gotta find my Chinese teacher and get the Kelly Poon Signatured Poster soon...
haha..
before he gives it to another person...
^_^

No comments: