Wednesday, April 19, 2006

haiz.. kids nowadays

haha...
okay...
i was on my way home with my mum just now...
then saw this neighbour
(erm... puty.. not the VS guy.. neither is the SR guy...)
he is... erm? he stays at my floor de lah..
erm should be sec 4 this year ba...


from far, saw this group of three...
1 guy n 2 girls...
then 1 of the girls was like CLING-ING on to the guy...
think they boy-girl friend lah...


i tell you...
she was really clinging on to my neighbour...
like koala bear, you know?
just that she didnt place her leg over him lah...


didnt dare to look at them when we walked past each other...
my mum was like "is he that guy, huh, huh?"
then he waved back at my mum...
haha...
at least he didnt ignore or suddenly let go of the girl's hand...
phew...
was so afraid to look cuz..
scared that later feel very awkward...


kids nowadays arh...
so open..


she looks like she really cant live without him...


anyways.. it reminded me n my mum..
about an incident a few years back...
i think i was still in Damai ba...
sec 3?
haha...


erm...
was going to buy some stuffs with mum...
then saw this girl squating by a van...
she was crying...
then this auntie approached her...
so we thought she's gonna be fine...


then when we walked home...
we saw a police woman...
and a small crowd...
and this teenage boy who looked younger than me...
erm....
heard from the people that...
the very same girl who was crying wanted to commit suicide....
opps...
i guess you all know what happened ba...
[link with the young boy...]


what can i say...
man...

No comments: