Friday, April 07, 2006

guitar

been playing my rusty guitar lately...
cuz got "influenced" by my brother...

it's been a year plus going to two year le ba...
the last time i practised was like... when i was sec 4?


wow right...
i've returned everything to my instructor le...
haha...

luckily still know how to play some songs...
but all classical de...
guess if i play for your guys...
you all most probably will fall asleep ba?
haha...


my brother was so DESPERATELY learning how to play acoustic guitar...
think he n his friends forming a band or something...
then he's the lead vocal...
[HE CAN SING MEH?]
opps...
haha...
thats when i started to TOUCH my guitar again..


so far... i've forgotten how to read notes le...
but still know how to play:

LemonTree
Can't Help Falling In Love
Romance de Amor
Reason (its a korean drama's theme song)
Nao (its a jap drama's theme song)

gotta have some intensive guitar self-learning sessions during the holidays...
to recall all the stuffs i've learnt...
trying to learn more songs...
haha...
erm...
like Hidamari no Uta, Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin, Fixing A Broken Heart, Cavatina, Classical Gas... blah blah...
so me gotta buck up in my skills...
in order to be able to read those messy notes on the scores...


still can remember that i was the youngest student there...
cuz you'll have to be AT LEAST 12 YEARS OLD...
in order to attend the lessons...
so i joined the course after i celebrated my 12th birthday...
i guess back then...
the guitar was SOOO much bigger than me ba...
haha...


see how ba...
maybe find someday then play for you guys k?
haha...

No comments: