Monday, March 20, 2006

wed - teddy's house

enjoyed myself at teddy's house this wednesday..
[last wednesday lah --- but i prefer THIS]
just too bad couldnt stay over...
cuz mama say "JIA LI DE CHUANG BI JIAO HAO SHUI"
[erm... it meant sleeping on your own bed is better... something like that lah]
haha...


okay...
still cant find my way to Teddy's house...
had to trouble Han to bring me in...
luckily he came...
if he didnt... i think i'll end up at another side of the world... =X


watched American Idol...
[izzit that nice?]
huh?>
haha... okay lah...
erm... after that ate abit of the noodles n rice...


i JUST dont like this part...
the H~O~R~R~O~R movie....
freaked me out...
though i didnt see any scary part but hearing the music makes me #_# ...
used the cushion to cover my eyes...
really cant take it anymore that i've decided to watch Channel 8 with Tesslyn n Teddy's Grandma n Maid...
after that Jo joined us...


okay... i really dont know what was i doing lah...
there's this part of the show where the actors were talking...
i was staring blankly at the screen...
but snapped back at the part when the actors about to end their conversation...
i was like "why arh? why like this... blah "
Jo n Tesslyn looked at me...
"Ni Mei You Zai Kan De arh?"
"Wah Lau, Ni Zhen Me Kan Xi De?"
sorry lah...
i also dont know lah...
+_+


after that quickly switched the channel to Channel U...
cuz got Jewel In The Palace [Da ChangJin]...
the three of us like stick to the tv lo...
haha... really wanna watch the show...
and Tesslyn can only watch it during the holidays...


Teddy's mum came home with LOTS OF FOOD....
yum yum...
ate a bit of this and that..
and walked in and out ofthe room to watch Da ChangJin...


but went home around 11 plus...
after watching a bit of the American's Next Top Model...


waited for like 15mins?
then Han's bus came first...
[LEFT ME ALONE... =(( ]
haha...
shortly after that my bus came...


seriously... i was like trying HARD to DISTRACT myself from being affected by the horror movie...
when i was taking the lift...
damn freakly lah...
then went home, mum was already sleeping...
nobody else is at home le... except me...
quickly turned on the TV...
[make some noise mah...]
phew...
then ran into my bedroom and took my pillow and blanket...
then ran into the master bedroom and slept on the mattress...


when mummy woke up, and i told her what we did the night before...
she was like "no wonder, you slept with me last night lah..."
>_<

shh!!...

haha...
can we watch comedy the next time round...?

No comments: