Thursday, March 02, 2006

chinese a level

it's really a great DISAPPOINTMENT lah...
i really dont know what to say le...
not even in the mood to play tennis...
so me n Siang skipped out training...
no mood to do anything at all...

not going to retake...
anyway... the teachers wont even encourage de lo...
why wouldnt they just give me an A2?...
i'm not asking for a lot lo...
just an A2 leh..

ITS NOT LIKE i'm not good at chinese and i'm aiming for an unreachable goal lo...
what makes it WORSE...
is when you found out that someone who usually do worse than you got an A2...
i swear that this feeling SUCKS..
argh...
did they mark the papers correctly?
i really cant believe i'm getting this grade lah...
what went wrong lo...
my oral got distinction...
so whats wrong with my papers?
i dont think i have much different answers from others who got A1 lo...

a B3 is really not a good pass for me...
wanted this A2 sooo badly...
really cannot take it...

really feel like CRYING lah..
argh...
its the only subject that i have the MOST confidence in...
placed ALL my HOPES on getting an A...




don't think i'm strong enough to take this BLOW at this moment...

No comments: