Tuesday, June 14, 2005

memories

introducting: [left to right]
samantha, shimin , cammy


I'm currently clearing my room... (cough cough..) dusty...
It's been months since i clear off all those stuffs.
Trust me, when i say that my room is messy, it means MESSY!
Now it's as if i've planted bombs in my room, when i walk around , i have to *siam here *siam there.
Despite getting dirty, i'm enjoying myself. (Woohoo!)
Because i'm picturing myself inside a clean and nice bedroom. (Hmm...)
I found some stuffs that reminded me of my days in Damai.
Like those emcee speeches, cue cards, peerleaders' camp schedule, blah blah blah.
I participated quite a lot of events back in Damai.
Linking back to serangoon, (hmm...) cheerleading?
That was real fun.
It was the first time i did something that is so time-comsuming , without complaining. (Beams)
Participating cheerleading was really a very great experience.
Though i was quite unsure whether i should stay in the team during the first few trainings, because of all the unfamiliar faces. But it got better later on and everyone clicked well.
We got a magnum force coach to coach us (cool!) James' a nice guy.. but he always call me the ten-years-old Annie Yi (Harlem Yu's wife). We also have the honour to get two Very *Beautiful *Japanese, yes, *Japanese cheerleading ladies, namely, Mika and Akane, to coach us. And last but not least, Damien (er, i don't know where he come from).
I met nice people there, and all of us were so into cheerleading.
Sacrifice our sleep and study time.
We had to stay back like two times a week.
Every training starts around 5.45pm. (Damn late)
When actually our school ends around 1pm. (Only on wed and fri then its early for me)
I'm like sitting alone outside the library and do my work. I don't even dare to fall asleep.
But it's okay, well, in fact worth it.
On the day of our performance, though the music cork up, we still did our best. (Yeah!)
Many people mentioned that it was too short, but great performance. (Hehe. Of Course lah!)
And the skirt is like... SO *SHORT and orange. [and freddie likes it lol.. :P haha]
Thank goodness, there was no bare navel tops. (I don't have a figure to wear it)
Actually our top was supposed to be a t-shirt, then the auntie (she helps Magnum Force (NP) to get their costumes done) say that its will be nice if its a tight sleveeless top.
I was like... AHHHHH! NO WAY!
And along the way, i psycho people to protest against the idea of having sleveeless top.
I said something like that, "You see arh, if we wear sleveeless right, when we sway the pom-pom, it will expose our flabby arms. But if we wear t-shirt right, can cover up."
Phew, we still get our super large t-shirt in the end.
[Ready? Okay! 1.2.3.4. S.R.J.C.. Let's Go!]
The music is so cute. We all laughed when we first heard it.
And everything. Haiz. No more cheerleading.
Special thankz to inge, cheryl, jing fang, samantha, eunice, aniza, cammy, shi min, amanda, lena, shi yi, si ying, esther, and the one and only guy - gary.
For making cheerleading so enjoyable. (=

No comments: