Saturday, July 04, 2009

went double o to people watch last night.
lol.

not exactly la.
but cuz jul really want to let loose.
then shikin also go la...
after the many attempts, and 1 hour of persuasion....
i gave in anyway....

took bus 36A to city... then took a cab...

ya...

my first time...
shy***

felt so out of place can...
my second time feeling out of place...
first time was when i went to ZoukOut last dec.

anyways....
i enjoyed myself...
girls time...
didnt get drunk la...duh~~~
i swear i was people watching through...
and many qns that went on in my brain....
like what kind of people come here...
why they come here?
etc etc...

but most importantly...
wish us luck k....
fingers crossed....
hahahahahaha............
please please please.... for today...
*














anyway..
i felt so cheated. about the AP not coming down and helped me the other day..
and confronted them...
so apparently..
they should have even shifted their fat ar*e to my bar, when i felt scared.
wat the f***

i wished i can lodge a complain.

No comments: