Wednesday, April 23, 2008

dead

something's on my mind.

couldnt get it off my mind though.

its not like i can flush it away.

like flush it away in the toilet bowl.

whoosh and everythings gone.

updates.

i need to update myself.

my world.

my surroundings.

my life.

some things i that i learn to forget, forget to learn.

some things i fear to see, see to fear.

some things i rather not know, not to know i rather be.

concerns?

well, maybe.

cause partly, partly because.

part of me.

i guess. so its easier to explain it that way.

i think. so its easier to understand it that way.

i hope. so its easier to digest it that way.

i wish i can look into the future, turn back the time.

maybe things may not be the same.

maybe things wont happen anyway.

not refering to you.

but refering to the past - you.

the one before you.

the one replace you.

the one in front of you.

thoughts running wild.

changes come and go.

constantly changing.

what a oxymoron.

changes...

change clothes, change looks, change faces, change mind.

change, i need one.

i'll set a date.

date line.

date due.

dead end.

soon.

its over.

a new born rise.

it will be.

No comments: