Thursday, November 01, 2007

a day preparing for my 10 minutes production. pictures diary.

at NIE toilet...
my group got changed into my blacky outfit...






i borrowed black shirt and black jeans from Deborah...
ahha.. i have none...
the jeans was like erm... falling off my bum...
totally..
haha.. but i loved it...
hehe... my one and only slim day...




Taking a walk around the NIE Playhouse Wardrobe...


















computers....
















clothes...

















overview...














big overview...
















STOP sign...
















me sitting on the prop toilet bowl....




















you'll be surprised... hurhur....

















cute Deborah... in the army helmet and rifle...
















sneak peek to Eugene's play...

















Melvin the camera man...

















in the NIE Playhouse Female Dressing Room...















QianQi, EeLing, Joanne, Deborah, PeiWen.
















at NIE Canteen....
Jason posing Britnety Spears's lastest album cover...
















Ros doing Britney pose too....













No comments: