Monday, September 24, 2007

1003 “踢馆大擂台2007“ 半决赛。

haiz...
yesterday was the Semi Finals for 1003 “踢馆大擂台2007”.
i was contestant no. 11.

i seriously think i didnt do that well.
like yeah...
my answering of questions...

ha.. seriously i dont like attention when i'm like you know doing my own stuff or alone...
but i know very well that when you are on stage you have to attract all the attention of the audience.
yeah.. that was really my truthful answer.
=)
that's me lol.

wells, i hope it didnt turn out like we were arguing you know.
i didnt look fierce right?
i tried to smile when i was listening to their comments le.
yeah... i feel damn bad...
think gotta apologise to Anna and Andy when i see them.

i was really surprised that i got into Finals.
almost cried.
i really didnt think i could get in.
my heart sank when i performed finished.
like just got the feeling that i die die die also wont get in liao.
ha.
guess i gotta dress like very nice and perform strip dance during the finals.
=p

thanks to those who came: Mum, 2Bros, Tuty, Victor, Ching Sun, Wen Hao, Mindy, Kassyn, Eric
thanks to those who didnt come but still wished me luck. =)

lucky sia. not a lot of people come and support. if not i'll die from shame due to my bad answering techniques. haha.

i still feel bad getting into finals leh.
like i dont deserve it.
yeah.
maybe gonna ask Wen Hong and Anna if i get to see them.
like why i get in.
lol.
but my mum say i Siao lol.

i really think my Xue Jie 学姐 - Kai Xuan 凯璇 should get the first prize.
she deserves it seriously.
ha.
man, she's good.
lol.
=)

its 30 Sept 2007.
its a Sunday.
its 3-5pm.
its at Plaza Singapura.
its Finals.

No comments: