Tuesday, December 12, 2006

back from malaysia yesterday night...

its kinda fufilling trip for me...

took many photos...

but waiting for my brother to upload the pics on the com...

then i'll selectively post them on my blog k...

i really hope that i can go back next year..

cuz we were only able to go back every 2 years back then when i was in secondary school...

my cousin 表弟 (who is 1 year younger than me) told me that everytime when he almost forgot how we look like...

we are back to visit them again...

haha.. i was like..

thats good.. we manage to come just in time...

i told myself that i'm gonna make this special card for him when i'm back to Singapore...

i really love my mum's family...

they are really what i call RELATIVES...

well, you see..

cuz my father's side right...

i dont sense any close relationship among themselves...

not to mention between me and my cousins...

my father's side family tree hor...

very messy de..

me myself dont even know how to explain...

i guess i'll need a diagram to figure out...

as for my mum's side...

including herself.. there are 7 of them...

my mum is the second oldest...

there are 5 girls and 2 boys...

my aunties all look alike lol.. including my grandma...

they have the same face shape...

i think my grandpa (though i've never seen him before - only his photo) and grandma have couple face.. (夫妻脸)

i SOOO wanna show you guys the photos...

oh my gosh.. i tell you...

[Put put... the one that i told you.. erm... last year.. remember?] my cousin's husband (表姐夫) is sooo handsome lah...

all of us say that he is a Leng Zai (pretty boy)

i've only managed to take a shot of their wedding photo...

cuz he was sent to Japan to work for 3 months..

oh my gosh...

guess what their Daughter is sooo CUTE...

in other words, my niece is very cute...

haha...

she's 1 years plus...

oh my.. i'm an auntie LOL...

but she refused to let other people to carry her...

my youngest auntie is already a grandma...

haha...

4 generations leh... (四代同堂)

my grandma is already 80plus..

i tell you.. she is still so energetic...

thats good.. haha...

the way she scold the vulgeraties in cantonese... i misses it so much... haha...

will upload the pictures soon..

=) BIG SMILE

No comments: