Monday, May 22, 2006

names~

that time when i went to KFC with my mum right...
i went up to the counter lah...
and order...


the cashier was like staring at me...
i was like -_-"
btw she's a girl...
i think she's younger than me ba...


after that i ask my mum...
"ma... do i have something on my face"
"cuz the cashier kept staring at me"
my mum just laugh...


think about it...
i hope that its not because i attract girls...
haha...
there was another time...
when i was on my way home...
i sat on a double deck bus with Puty...
then there's this group of girls...
i think 2 0r 3 of them ba...
1 of them kept turning to look at our direction...
[i didnt realize until Puty say so...]
(Puty felt so freaky...)
but again...
maybe its because there was a handsome guy sitting behind me..
you never know... you know...
haha...


haha...
if one day...
i become a lesbian...
i think i'll choose Siang to be my partner....
whaha...
since we're already les-ing around in school...


when i hug her...
Choon Kai was like "wah... you all acting <Brokeback Mountain> arh..."
lame leh...


btw besides CHE-ese...
i have another group leh...
whaha...


"Siang_Yan" a.k.a Cigarette
[thanks to our econs teacher...]


i think cuz our names very chinese...
so many people cant really remember...


btw my teachers always mix up my name de lol..
quite a few times le...
they always call me "Wan Qian"
cuz there's another girl in class who's name is Wan Qian...
dunnoe why leh...
not only 1 teacher...
i think got 3 ba...
we dont look alike leh...
haha...


and Esther use to call Me or Siang....
"Chun Siang"
haha...
Bernice call that before too...
why arh?


=))

No comments: